Sep 21, 2010

No this aint Surfline but this sequence could well be on their front page.

I wish I got some photos of the mid day session yesterday. But I didn't. Looks like we are going to have to wait a while for any type of surf. With that grim thought in your minds I have a few things planned for the blog that will keep everyone entertained.

After looking at the bleak surf forecast over at Swellinfo I saw out of the corner of my eye a little feature called "Best of Hurricane Earl Photos." I was surprised to see one of my shots made it into the little feature! Go check it out.

Something special is coming in the mail and no it's not a rental. Photo quality is going to stay good forever now instead of just renting a good lens for a week. This isn't some super expensive lens but it is a super nice lens which delivers exceptional results. Stay tuned.

Mike C

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment