Sep 29, 2010

The Culprit

I'm probably late to the party but all these waves that will be arriving tomorrow and this weekend are being produced as you read this by Tropical Storm Nicole. But she didn't come from the Atlantic like most all of the storms from this season. Nicole formed off the coast of Cancun, crossed over Cuba and is now off the coast of the Florida Keys. Definitely a weird path that I haven't seen in a while. Nonetheless we will get some fun waves.



My work schedule looks like it is going to work out for this one. I'll be at the beach the entire afternoon session Thursday. And Friday I have off so lets have some fun. The weather is going to be beautiful both days which will be good for taking pictures.



Although it's been cloudy and dismal outside the past few days it has provided some pretty cool lighting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment