Sep 3, 2010

I know you guys aren't going to read any of this and go straight to the pictures so I'll wait on my Fiona forecast update. Right now I am going through all of the photos still but I have a good idea what I want to go to mags and what I want to go on the blog. It is going to take me a long time to convert all of the pictures I took yesterday into JPEGS so I can post them on Flickr or other image host site. So for now I am going to try and post as many pics of as many different people as I can.

Instead of just publishing the post once I have all the photos uploaded to blogger I am going to frequently publish this post. Don't freak if you only see like three photos. Throughout the day more and more photos will show up.

I have to eat sometime...
All photos taken at The Washout unless otherwise specified.
Enjoy

































It's time to go to work and ship the lens back to it's home over in California :( Thanks BorrowLenses!

More shots will go up tonight after work.

Email me if you see yourself so I can identify you or if you'd like to purchase a CD. Some above photos may be going to magazines.

mcassidy.cofc@gmail.com

Mike C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment